S-Rack is a Sydney-based designer, consultant and distributor of quality ground mount, rooftop and carport racking systems and project partner for the Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Islands market regions.
S-Rack has a solid track record for its expertise in accurately quoting and delivering on projects Australia-wide: from resi-scale to utility-scale and from metro capitals to regional and remote locations.
We work in partnership with EPCs, utility installers and wholesalers at every stage of your project to ensure it runs smoothly – from first call, to technical drawings, installation and completion.
Our team is highly experienced:
- We’ve been in the renewable energy sector since 2009
- successfully completed hundreds of projects ranging across a wide range of industry sectors and requirements from residential to large scale; and from water resources to agriculture, mining and solar farms, universities, and more.
- proven capability to customise from the ground up to suit site-specific conditions
- customer focussed and reliable: clever design thinking, an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and out-of-the-box solutions from a team of experienced, guaranteed Australia-based professionals
- are backed by the power, business acumen and financial clout of German industrial giant Nordwest Industrie Gruppe (NWI) (part of the well-known Zech Group founded in 1909 with over 6,000 employees worldwide across a diverse industries and companies)
- are proud to collaborate closely with S-Rack Japan with a focus on research and new product development
- stay in touch with our sister company Mounting Systems in Europe to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global innovation
- are driven by a passion for advancing our clients’ sustainability goals and a seamless transition to renewable energy.
Local, flexible and customer focused
- dedicated Sydney-based project team: highly scalable with handpicked preferred installation partners nationwide
- one stop shop: from initial estimates and project planning to technical drawing and support , procurement, logistics and client relationship management
- small enough to deliver superior service and large enough to successfully complete projects from residential to utility-scale, anywhere in Australia.